Bicycle Chic (Wallpapers) (Zeppelin)

Had a really busy schedule on my Birthday Week, ergo, I wasn't able to create new walls. Well here's a pair for your phone. Always remember that life is a journey. You will never get to the course of your dreams unless you paddle your bicycle. Move and travel light. God is always with you. Bon Viaggo! :))

To save the image in it's original resolution, do a long press, a pop up menu will appear, choose OPEN IN NEW PAGE. Then long press again and choose SAVE IMAGE. Tag me if you use them on your device. I'd love to see how you mix and match them with your icons. Or even just on your phone (if you're not jailbroken) :)) Kindly read my "About Me" Section for disclaimers.





THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. YOU MAY GET THE ZEP ❤️HERE❤️

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up