iShady (iWidgets)

I found this on Cydia and edited it a bit to my liking. I'm sharing this with you guys. :) You can get it there too and just edit it the way you like it but if you're good with this, just click on the link below to download. :))

If this widget doesn't work for you, then I'm sorry. I really don't know how to fix it. It worked on mine so it should also work on yours. Then again, if it doesn't, I guess you need to just get it on cydia and start from there. I just edited/resized this and that. This widget is as is. I won't send out links. The only link that you'll ever get is the one below. Make sure that you know how to use iWidgets. Otherwise, google and youtube can teach you how. Love lots! ❤️

Kindly read my "About Me" Section for disclaimers.

THIS IS JUST A PREVIEW. YOU MAY GET THE iWIDGET HERE

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up