Vamp Glitz (Wallpapers)

I’ve finished watching the whole of The Vampire Diaries 2-3 weeks ago. I know.. I know.. Why the hell just now, right? LOL! My friends have been telling me to watch it since way back when but, because I’m a stubborn girl, I’ve been putting it off like crazy. Anyways, this set is “partly” inspired by TVD & The Originals (I love The Originals better though). I said “partly” earlier because, knowing me, I had to incorporate something glittery in the wallies (*Wink *Wink). These walls are NOT shadow-free but I don’t mind. I mean, with the Pink Ombre & the Glittering Gold? I’m like “Girllll... Hell Yeah!”.

BE IN THE KNOW. If you wanna be the first to get an update on my walls, you may key in your email through my subscription box found on the right hand panel of my site.

How to Download my wallpapers: LONG PRESS then SAVE. Don’t worry, you’ll definitely get their original file size & quality. Kindly read my “About Me” section for disclaimers. Use #reeseybelle for me to see your screenies. 😊

iPhone/Android:



iPhone X:

0 comments :

Post a Comment


up